Monday 21 May 2012

Because He knows there will be days like this


I don't care how spiritual you say you are everybody has those days. Days when you don't want to get out of bed and face the world and you can't stay in bed and face yourself. Days, when you just don't know the next step to take or you have taken too many steps in the wrong direction and it is too late to turn back. Days when you know you have cried enough but the tears won't just stop coming down. Days when you are tired of praying for a blessing that you feel is long overdue and a promise that you feel has tarried. Days when you really feel the need to speak to someone but can't trust anyone around you and you may just be afraid that they would judge you or tell your secret or make merry at your predicament.

Everyone has those days......... but because he knows there will be days like these; He said in 2 Corinthians 12:9 'My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness'.(kjv)

Accept that you are weak and call on a higher power. You don't need to tell anybody your problems, you need to lean on him, tap into his strength. The lord who created the earth and numbered the hair on your head knows what you are going through.
Accept Christ’s partnership he said he will not let you go it alone in Matthew 11:28-30 he invites us to "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (kjv)

Accept that he will protect you from whatever is coming and in at the appointed time perfect his plans for you as the psalmist cried out in psalm 3:3 'But thou, O LORD, [art] a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head'(kjv)

Because he knows there will be days like this; when you need him to be there for you. He said that his grace is much more that you can imagine and more than sufficient for you such that in your hour of great need and great weakness, in that hour when you know you cannot go it alone and you surrender and accept his strength you will see how perfect his strength is. Then you can boast like paul in 2 Corinthians 12:10 'Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.'

No comments:

Post a Comment