Sunday 1 July 2012

An inspired prayer for desperate times





I prayed this prayer a while ago when I was going through desperate times. Then I sat back and watched God do his miracles. Trust me the miracles came in truck loads I know God will do it for you if you also pray this prayer:


Omnipotent God, Covenant keepin God, God of The Impossible, Elohim, El shaddai,The Holiest of Holy, He whose magnificence and splendor cannot be phantomed by the mind of mere mortals,He who sits on The highest of thrones & rides upon storms with thunder & lightening.I call upon you today to show urself as the God of my life, speak for me where I cannot speak, fight for me where I cannot fight. Let the miraculous happen now! So all may see The Lord I serve doesn't sleep or slumber. He is ever faithful and worthy to receive praise & worship!


AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment