Monday 23 July 2012

Sometimes life gets in the way of living



Sometimes life gets in the way of living. You can go through such trying circumstances that you forget who you are. There are things you may experience that can kill your spirit, faith and your identity. In losing hope you begin to lose yourself. You can forget everything, your strength, your hope, your self-esteem, your pride, your past achievements and you become what the circumstance says you are. For example if you are broke instead of thinking this is a temporary circumstance, you begin to think I am poor. If you have failed in an exam or in business you being to think I am a failure. If you have failed in your marriage you begin to think no man or woman will ever want me anymore. 

You begin to doubt yourself and worst of all you become what the enemy, your accusers and what the devil says you are….you are not good enough, you are nothing special, your God has forgotten you……… Then you lie down and let life’s circumstances have its way. ……Get in the way of living, get in the way of who you are and what God has ordained you to do.

You should never forget who you are in Christ, the bible says in Psalm 139:14; YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE. Don’t let life or any other thing, person or circumstance tell you otherwise. Who said you are special? "THUS SAYS THE LORD, YOUR REDEEMER, AND HE WHO FORMED YOU FROM THE WOMB..." Isaiah 44:24.

Say to the enemy I can never be what you say I am! I am what God says I am! I am not a failure! I am not a debtor! I am not a sinner! I am not a gold digger!I am not an adulterer! I shall not be sad! I shall not despair! I shall not be humbled!

I AM BEAUTIFUL! I AM A SUCCESS! I AM A WINNER! I AM A SURVIVOR! I AM A CHILD OF GOD!  I AM HIS WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS FOR GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD HAS PREPARED BEFOREHAND THAT I SHOULD WALK IN THEM" Ephesians 2:10
God will never forget you, even if you wanted him to. As a result of Christ’s death and resurrection see Galatians 3:14. These promise God made in Isaiah 44:21; to Jacob and Israel accrue also to us; REMEMBER THESE, O JACOB AND ISRAEL; FOR THOU ART MY SERVANT: I HAVE FORMED THEE; THOU ART MY SERVANT: O ISRAEL, THOU SHALT NOT BE FORGOTTEN OF ME.

After reading this today walk with your head held high! Tell your enemies, tell life and all its circumstances. You shall not get in the way of the life God wants me to lead. I shall not forget who I am in Christ. He has not finished with me yet! You can make many plans, but the LORD's purpose for me in my life will prevail. As he said in Proverbs 19:21; MY PURPOSE WILL STAND, AND I WILL DO WHAT PLEASES ME. And it pleases God that you shall live the best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment